I don’t believe in revision, as you well know, but you might, so.
Your unit 3 exam is on Wednesday 25 January 2012. There are nine sessions between now and then, the first of which will be wasted on catching up and telling you about this.
After that, I’ll do 8 sessions as follows:
1. Terminology – a media glossary (Friday 6 January)
2. Media Effects Debate and Audience Theories (Tuesday 10 January)
3. Privacy, Libel, and Public Interest (Thursday 12 January)
4. Ownership and Control, Regulation and Censorship (Friday 13 January)
5. Copyright and the Copyfight (Tuesday 17 January)
6. Structuralism, post-structuralism (Thursday 19 January)
7. Postmodernism and its critiques (Friday 20 January)
8. Media Technology and the digital revolution (Tuesday 24 January)